Movimientro Tres Doce Founders
Joint Work with Government Institutions on Public Policy Proposals in favor of Motor Disabled People2018-2021
• Effective Access to Inclusive Education for PwD – with the SEP
• National Inclusive Health Strategy for PwD with the Ministry of Health
• Guide for the Protection of the Health of PwD in the context of COVID 19 with the Ministry of Health
• Inclusive Education Strategy for PwD with INEA
FHADI - VIDA INDEPENDIENTE
For 15 years, FHADI and VIM have joined forces, knowledge, experiences to work together
in favor of Motor Disabled People.
FHADI offers training and labor inclusion and Vida Independiente, the technique in
wheelchair management coupled with its philosophy of freedom and independence.
Instituto de las Personas con Discapacidad de la Ciudad de México (Indiscapacidad CDMX)
FHADI, joins efforts in favor of Motor Disabled Adults, to provide its Psychological Rehabilitation and Wheelchair Management Programs in connection with INDISCAPACIDAD and Vida Independiente.
Alliance for the Labor Inclusion (AILAB)
Advise, train, and accompany companies so that they recruit PwD talent through inclusive
processes that generate positive changes and added value in them.
ADEPAM – FHADI – VIM
Alliance in favor of people with motor disorders in order to improve their skills and tools
for daily life and their social inclusion.
Other essential action for growth and consolidation are the Modelo de Atención de FHADI replicas in:
- Indiscapacidad CDMX
- Valle de Chalco
- Ecatepec de Morelos
- Ciudad Nezahualcóyotl en colaboración con la Universidad La Salle. (En pausa por pandemía)
- San Juan del Río.